Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Beginnings

I just wanted to let my faithful followers know (all 4 of you) that I have started a new project and blog.


It is my 365 day photo challenge. A photo a day for a year, starting on our first day in AZ.

Head on over for further details and join us on our new adventure.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I don't know why it won't let me leave on a comment on your new blog, but for some reason it won't. Anyway, We miss you guys. I was sad when I looked at "your bench" on Sunday and you weren't there. I can't wait to follow your new adventure.