Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Form Vs. Function Follow-up

Thanks to everybody who weighed in on my Form Vs. Function dilemma.

In the end we ended up with a completely different fan that wasn't even originally in the running.


Zoomed: Hunter 52" Alden Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan


This fan is brushed nickel, has 52" blades, and holds 6 40 watt bulbs (for a total output of 240 watts). The biggest downside of this fan is the downrod mount but that is made up for in the fact that this fan was only $39. Yes. $39. (It appears to be an old model that they are clearing out.)

Yes, when I realized I could get 8 of this fan delivered to my door for $344 the decision was easy.

In this instance turns out price was king.




5 comments:

ME Moon said...

and that would be my practicality winning out too--price always wins, esp. when i get more than halfway to what i wanted anyway.
and these fans will match your cabinets!

orangemily said...

Sweet deal!

Garmon said...

I like it!

HeidiPie said...

I like it too.

Holly said...

Looks fabulous! Go bargain shopper you!