Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Confessions.....


Confessions.....
Originally uploaded by Nikitiger
My new Favorite books! Seriously. For all of you women out there that feel that we are held up to an unattainably high standard of beauty or that your house is never clean enough or feel guilty for wanting a life of your own (outside your husband and kids) or feel like the world has gone CRAZY pushing our kids to impossible limits......these books are for you!

They are quick, easy reads full of a quirky sense of humor that helps us to look at what we are doing not only to ourselves but our family as we try to live up what we think the world would have us do. I promise you feel vindicated after reading these books. You will be proud to be a slacker! Because you and your family will be the better for it!

You will probably be hearing a lot more about these great books in upcoming blog entries because I just cannot say enough about them.

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check them out!

Andria said...

Now she needs to write Confessions of a Slacker Teacher, 'cause that's what I am right now!