Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Nicole Show

"The thing is, a person's life is like a TV show. I was the star of The Will Show. And The Will Show wasn't an ensemble drama. Guests came and went, but I was the regular. It came down to me, and me alone. If Marcus' mum couldn't manage her own show....if her ratings were falling, it was sad, but that was her problem."

Hugh Grant
About a Boy

For some reason I don't completely understand my husband and I find great pleasure in quoting the above line from About a Boy. So when I decided to start my own blog about just me it was obvious that it would be called The Nicole Show. Of course my life is somewhat an ensemble drama since I am married with children. But let's not get technical. :)

And who doesn't like to talk about themselves?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Don't forget the cameo appearance by the adult-child-non-claimable-dependant. Seriously though, who are you kidding, you're life is more musical than ensemble drama. sit-com at the very least.