Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Choo Choo

Now that I blogged out of order I inadvertantly gave myself permission to pretty much blog about whatever I want, whenever I want. Do you have any idea how freeing that feels? I seriously should've done this a long time ago! My blog may not have been so neglected for so long if I had.

So today, I picked, at random, something I have been intending to blog about.

Way back in March (yes, 5 months ago!!!!) I went to a Photowalking Utahphoto walk at the Union Station in Ogden.

I took my oldest son, Adam. He loves cameras and trains so it seemed the perfect opportunity to take him on his very first photo walk.

Here are some of my favorites from the day.


crack
crack

watch your step
Watch Your Step

restoration shop
Restoration Shop

fuel
Fuel

tracks


christmas lights in march
Christmas lights in March

3 comments:

orangemily said...

You got some good shots!

HeidiPie said...

You've got some great shots!!! And I'm still wondering why all these best shots are of old, worn, cracked stuff...

Ty said...

I went on one of these last Thanksgiving. Didn't know anything about it, but as I was walking around with the kidos, I found myself amongst the group. I had my amateur radio with me, they took several pictures of because of it's cool lights. We ended up walking and checking out stuff with them for a couple of blocks with them it was lots 'o fun! Wish I had a camera like some of those dudes had!