Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Name that Movie Monday

I've decided it's time to bring back this popular game here on this little ol' blog of mine. For those of you new around here this is Name that Movie Monday! It's a game started here just over 5 years ago! Wow! 5 years ago my youngest child was 1 year old,  my daughter wasn't talking yet and my oldest wasn't even in kindergarten yet. What a difference 5 years will make!

Anyway, it's an easy game. I give you a line from a movie and you try and guess which movie it's from. That's it! Mostly because I like to watch movies and because most script writers and brilliant at what they do.

Ready for today's quote?

Everything will be all right in the end. And if it's not alright then trust me, it's not yet the end.

Apparently this quote is floating around a lot, being attributed to many different sources, but I first heard it in a movie so for today I'm attributing the movie as the source. Do you know the movie??

Okay I'll give you one more line if you need another hint.

I have a dream, a most brilaint one. To outsource old age! And it is not just for the British, there are many other countries where they don't like old people too!
There you go! Your turn. Name that movie!

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Oooh I know it, but it's hiding in my brain somewhere and won't come out!

Gina Gao said...

This is extremely frustrating because I have a feeling that I know where this is from...ugh.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com