Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Name that movie Monday

Today's edition is a tad late. I have been putting off the grocery shopping because, well, I really hate grocery shopping. As a result we woke up this morning with literally nothing to eat. So despite all my kicking and screaming we went shopping.

Which, of course took forever with 3 kids. And then I had to put it all away. And then I had to feed the kids lunch. And I should be changing diapers and getting them down for naps, but here I am, posting instead.

Anyway, I guess the first two were too easy. I'm not sure if today's is going to be harder, but I think it might be. But what do I know? Ready?

Come on! If you don't drink your fatty drinks, you'll never really achieve quality cellulite.


And, for everybody playing (and let's face it, even those who aren't because how can I stop you?) here is your Free Monday Movie Code for Redbox: DGM314

Give it your best shot! And even if you don't play at least come back tomorrow and tell me what movie you rented.

At Costco today I saw Ironman is on DVD now. I think that will be my movie pick of the day.

18 comments:

MAH said...

I will admit, I HAVE NO IDEA!! Guess I need to brush up on my movies.

orangemily said...

I don't know this one.
Ironman is awesome!
Last week we rented Speed Racer on Monday.

UTSquishy said...

I don't know this one.

Iron Man is the Greatest Super Hero Movie to date.

However, I have not yet seen The Dark Knight

Nicole said...

OOO, I even stumped Richard this week. I chose well. I'm not telling yet.....check back later for the answer.

Garmon said...

Want to see something cool? Google "Come on! If you don't drink your fatty drinks, you'll never really achieve quality cellulite.", THE SECOND LINK IS YOUR BLOG!!!

Ha ha ha. Cool.

Karen said...

I have guesses, but that is all they are. Guesses, because I really have no idea. Truth be told.....I haven't known one yet. Sad, I know. I need to really get in a few more grown up shows. It might give me something grown-up to talk about.

Andria said...

Nope. No idea. I want more easy ones like last week's. I guess when I find out what it is, I'll have to put it in my Netflix queue. I know it's more expensive than free movies at Redbox, but I don't have to get all of my kids out of the car to go in the store and get the movie and I can just drop the movies in the mail when I'm done. And I get to keep them as long as I want, which is good since I usually end up paying for my "free" Redbox movies anyway. And is anyone still reading this comment, becuase it's kind of long...

Principessa said...

I'm not entirely sure on this one...
It has to be a chick-flick, I'm pretty sure about that. And if I narrow it down to your most favorite ones.... well, I'm going to go with While You were Sleeping. Yup, that's my guess. It was either that or My Best Friend's Wedding, but it doesn't really seem to fit that one. So I'm totally going with While You were Sleeping. I may be totally off base, but hey, at least I tried! :)

Nicole said...

still no right answer....but I'm still not telling yet. Because if Melissa shows up in a day or so she'll TOTALLY know it. Melissa, if you are reading this, your hint is that we watched it all the time in college.

Nicole said...

Oh, and imagine it being said with a British accent, does that help?

Karen said...

OK, from hints only, I going to make a guess and yes a guess. Never Been Kissed?

orangemily said...

I couldn't figure it out so I finally googled it. I've even seen this one, but still didn't get it!

Andria said...

I know it isn't While You Were Sleeping or My Best Friend's Wedding. Hey, Niki, remember when we used to sing, "I say a little prayer for you"?

Andria said...

Okay, I just googled it and now I don't feel bad because I've never seen it.

Holly said...

You can Google movie quotes? If only I had known!

I've got a movie called Fool's Gold sitting on my kitchen counter that I haven't watched yet.

UTSquishy said...

Yeah, Emily told me what it was. We used to even Own this one, but Emily didn't want us to have it. I really liked this movie, but they talked about "Adult" things too much.

Michael said...

Well, I know, because I have watched it with you many a times. I am also particularly fond of British humor. This show uses all kinds of British words I don't know the meaning of, but they sounds really cool. Alas, I don't count because I am your husband.

Unknown said...

i hate grocery shopping, too.

i would rather clean the toilet than go grocery shopping EVER :)

greetings from kathleen in anchorage alaska

PS. i popped over here from awesome amber's bloggy :)