Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Abs, Home of the Fat Boy

So, in case you missed it, we were painting today.

Well, let me back up. We started prepping the room for painting last night. But then we went to Bajio and got something to eat and both Mike and I overate so when we got home we had lost all our motivation and just went to bed instead of getting a coat of primer on the walls.

SO, when it was lunchtime today Mike said the goal was to eat enough to keep his blood sugar levels up so he had energy, but not so much that he was full and lethargic. So I ran to Abs (the local burger joint) to grab some food.

Ryan went with me, well actually Ryan drove his nice little red Saab. So we get to the order window and I'm telling Ryan that Mike didn't want any fries or a drink because he was trying to not get the over full feeling. What actually came out was something like this...."Mike doesn't want to feel overstuffed today so he wants to eat light, so all he wants is a Fat Boy."

Ryan just stared at me like I was crazy. (which we all know I am!)

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Too funny!
Gotta love Ab's, I love their fries!

HeidiPie said...

That's really funny.