Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Painting in progress

I'm FINALLY painting my bedroom! It is literally the last room in my house to get painted. And I am so happy that the excitement is palatable! My room has been so blah for so long. Here are some "before" shots from a few months ago.

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

dull! boring! downright ugly, in fact.

And while these are far from being "after" pictures I'm just so excited that I'm posting "in progress pictures"

cut in

wet paint

painting in progress

And now I must get back to work if I want to go to bed at any point tonight. Because I still have another coat of paint to apply and my new (Ikea) bed to assemble.

3 comments:

HeidiPie said...

I'm excited! Thanks for posting progress pictures.

orangemily said...

Wow, I can't wait to see it finished!

Andria said...

I'm excited to see the finished "product" too.