Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

Today has been CRAZY as I try to get some Christmas shopping done. I even braved Toys R Us. Not my brightest idea.

So this will be short and sweet today-but I didn't want to let my faithful follower down.

Feast your eyes on this picture from Christmas the year Mike and I were engaged.

MikeNicole

You can tell we're not married yet by the way we are looking at each other all googly-eyed. Ah, those were the days.

9 comments:

MAH said...

Hahaha your funny and I think that you have more than one follower!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, don't you look so sweet...and well rested. :-)

orangemily said...

Awww, only a month before your wedding!

Kara said...

wow....a picture from my living room...took me a minute. I hope you both still get that look every once in a while mixed with the exasperated ones! ;)

Nicole said...

@Kara-we try to avoid that look-it just causes more children!

Jen said...

Aw you guys are so cute and I can totally see those googly eyes.

Annj said...

Cute. I likes your comment about hwo that look causes more kids. That cracked me up.

Andria said...

Mmm, kissy kissy!

ty said...

So that is what love looks like, nice!