Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Doing the happy dance

Went to our accountant tonight and did our taxes. We're getting a refund. I'm doing the happy dance! (which is not to be confused with the sacred boot up dance. )

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey you can learn to do the dance.

Andria said...

Is the happy dance something like the 80s glam rock band dance?

Nicole said...

actually it's EXACTLY like the 80's glam rock band dance.

Go on now....I know you want to add your favorite happy dance to the list.

orangemily said...

Hooray! I like all the dancing.