Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Name that Movie Monday

Laundry day is in full swing. We're heading out of town on Friday to attend my husband's grandfather's funeral. So are you ready for today's movie quote?

No. Spiteful, vindictive, very large, but never crazy.


And as a hint....my kids are watching this movie right now.

And of course it wouldn't be a Monday without a free Redbox movie code: BT73H9

Word to the wise-don't rent Doubt or The Caller. Neither were very good. Well, Doubt was okay. Just not great. But Amy Adams was in it, whom I LOVE. So-rent at your own risk.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I know. I know.

Andria said...

No idea, but it sounds like another one I need to put on my netflix.

orangemily said...

Enchanted

Damselfly said...

Come to think of it, you kind of remind me of Amy Adams!

I'm sorry about your husband's grandfather. I hope the weekend goes as well as could be.

Annj said...

Is this one of your kids' favorite movies?