Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Name that Movie Monday

It's that time again! That's right wood-chuck chuckers, it's NAME THAT MOVIE MONDAY. And no, that's not your quote today, although I guess you can have extra credit if you know that movie, too.

I'll keep it short and sweet today. Ready?

"This is not worth $11.50 an hour."


Do me a favor today. If you don't know it, make something up.

And then go rent a movie at RedBox: 2MNC92


And, just in case I don't make it back here before then....Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

orangemily said...

I don't know, but I'll wager a guess: Office Space.
I do know the Groundhog Day quote though, so at least I get extra credit.

Karen said...

I'm with Emily.....I know the Groundhog Day quote, but am unfamiliar with the "actual" quote of the day. So....my guess out of the blue would be....."As Good as it Gets."

I will need the real answer on this one, when the contest if over, because I really don't have a clue.

Karen said...

Wait......I just heard that quote coming from the TV downstairs. "Night at the Museum" Lucky break!

SophistiKate said...

Is it Night at the Museum? Am I right? I've only seen it once a couple of years ago after it came out.

Jen said...

I am so not good at this game.

Andria said...

It's Night at the Museum! I'm so good...at reading other's guesses before I guess myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Office Space. Although I hope they were earning more than that. What a cool idea for a blog post!

ty said...

Sesame Street... Big Bird to Oscar??

Nicole said...

Thanks to all who played. Karen had an exceptionally lucky break and was able to get it right. It was Night at the Museum. Congrats to Katie for also knowing it. Come back next week for more Monday mayhem.