Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The waiting is almost over....

I know you've all been dying to see the "completed" pictures of my bedroom project. And I am happy to report that the wait is almost over. My lovely husband hung that pictures on the wall last night which was the finishing touch to the room.

so, if I can manage to find my camera and memory card I will take a few snapshots and get them posted tomorrow (or maybe Tuesday. Tomorrow is laundry day, after all.)

No comments: