Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Name that Movie Monday

Today is a special day here on Name that Movie Monday because, being the first Monday of the month, there is actually a free Redbox code today. HOORAY!!! So you BETTER use it because by the end of the summer there will be no more free movie goodness.

So-here is your quote.

It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy



Mwahahahaha. That's funny stuff, if I do say so myself.

I also thought it would be fun to give you a little movie star trivia so maybe those of you who NEVER GUESS would still stop by on Mondays, even though there aren't as many free movie codes anymore.

So-today I thought I'd tell you which prominent stars have a birthday today, June 1st.

Morgan Freeman turns a young 72 today.
Andy Griffith turns an even younger 83. Think little Opie is coming over for some birthday cake?
And, Marilyn Monroe was born this day back in 1926.

So, there you go. And here for reading this far down I shall not reward you with a free movie code: FM63H7

AND for those of you who complain that you never know the movie if you think you are better at guessing songs you can hop on over to Shades of Blond for Name That Tune Monday which I happen to terrible at! How is that for poetic justice?

6 comments:

SophistiKate said...

I don't know the quote, but I LOVE IT!!! It's pretty awesome

Andria said...

Here's another comment on how I never know the movie quote and how I'm totally lame. But it does sound like one I need to watch.

Whoa! Today's word is a word: mingled. How crazy is that!

Holly said...

Psychotic jealousy, huh? Sounds like a stalker or something. Um ... once again, I have no ideas.

orangemily said...

Great quote! Sounds familiar, but I have no idea. Whatever it is, I think I want to see it.
We rented 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop' to watch tonight.

Nicole said...

@Andria-I KNOW you have seen this movie because I have watched it with you. In the theater AND on video. Yes baby, good ol' VHS. In fact, I only owned it on VHS until about 4 months ago when the DVD was on the $5 rack at Smith's. Yea baby!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

Your blog has been nominated for the 2009 Utah Baby Guide Blog Contest. The blog that gets the most votes wins! Voting ends June 30th, 2009.

Congratulations! You have a great blog!

Kindly,
Jessica Taufer
Editorial Director
Utah Baby Guide
j.taufer@utahbabyguide.com
http://www.utahbabyguide.com