Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I couldn't resist

Okay, I'm not supposed to be blogging right now, but it's so much more fun than all the other things I should be doing. Plus I found this so funny I just couldn't resist.

Take a look at the following picture and see if you can find anything that is a bit unusual. If you are having trouble just click on the picture. That will take you to my flickr photostream, complete with helpful notes.

Made in China

And for those of you who can't wait to see the progress on the yard, visit my Backyard Remodel set on flickr. I have labeled and put much commentary on all my pictures there. And you can see them even if you don't have a flickr account, so no excuses for not stopping by. :)

Okay, I just got caught blogging, so I'm off to be productive again. I'll stop by again soon.

6 comments:

Karen said...

HA!! That's funny. "Big Lost Stores"

Andria said...

Wow! I wonder if they ever lose anything over there at Big Lost stores.

Andria said...

Wow! I wonder if they ever lose anything over there at Big Lost stores.

orangemily said...

Too funny!

Krista said...

I'm always lost when I shop! Friends shouldn't let friends shop under the influence!

Damselfly said...

Big Lost stores, hee hee! I used to be a proofreader. I find stupid stuff like this all the time.