Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top Ten pet peeves (for this week at least)

1-Traffic lights with left hand protection arrows that never actually cycle!

2-People who don't stand when the flag comes by during a parade!!

3-When people don't leave detailed voice mail.

4-Neighbors who let their lawns turn into foot tall weeds!!! (especially when it's right next door and said weeds are encroaching upon my lawn)

5-People who clap on the wrong beat at concerts!

6-People who don't return their shopping carts!

7-People who damage library DVDs but then just return them anyway!!!!

8-Anonymous comments on blogs

9-Junk mail directed at a total different demographic than what I am. (we get advertisements for hearing aides all the time...I'm not even 30 yet for pete's sake....and who's pete anyway?)

10-People who make Pet Peeves lists, acting as if they are so free from fault themselves.

4 comments:

orangemily said...

Hmmm, I can see how most of these things would peeve someone!

Andria said...

Here's something that peeves me (kind of related to your own): when the "Star Spangled Banner" is played, and everyone stands and puts their hands on their hearts, but there is not a flag in sight! Oh, and what about getting a Redbox movie that doesn't work right. That's worse than getting the damaged library DVDs, because sometimes you didn't have a free code and other times you just didn't get it watched in time and now you have to pay for a movie that didn't work! *deep breath* Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Anonymous said...

You are way too funny! I agree with most of your pet peeve, but can't resist this one...

Will said...

Me happens to know the anonymous coward... She's my wife. Oh, and for the record, Pete was my uncle..