Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I'd rather be blogging

Hi all! I know, you miss me. I promise to return soon. I have so many pictures of the backyard remodel to share....just no time right now. But believe me when I say that I'd rather be blogging!!!! Just hang in there, and be patient. I promise to make it worth the wait.

And speaking of waiting, those of you who are crazy and are counting down the days, have a stop over at my cousin's blog. She's got a fun t-shirt for sale that some of you may be interested in.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to squeeze in a little blogging today, between loads of laundry and the field trip to the dentist and demolishing the old deck and renting a bobcat and reserving a dumpster.......at least it rained saving me the hassle of hand watering all my new flowers.

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Wow, busy busy!

Andria said...

Hey, cool! I must have missed this post, because I'm sure I would have noticed the business you were steering my way! You rock!