Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Things that make you go hum

I am looking at a website for company that rents equipment for landscaping and excavating. While looking down the list of the equipment they carry I see they I can rent a "small limb shredder"

Now I'm wondering, what exactly falls under the classification of small limbs? I'm sure the baby's arms are still considered small. But what about mine? Are mine still small limbs? I'm sure my legs and my massive post-baby thighs are surely now considered large limbs. (and if I eat any more of this phish food sitting in front of me they will most certainly become extra-large limbs before too much longer.)

5 comments:

Krista said...

Stay away from the nut cracker!

Andria said...

Hum, you're starting to scare me. Please do not rent the "small limb shredder."

orangemily said...

Whoa!

Karen said...

What are you renting?

HeidiPie said...

hahahahaha