Call me narcissist if you must but this blog is all about ME. I have another blog about my kids, whom I love and adore writing about. But I was Nicole a long time before I was mom and I don't intend to give up being Nicole overnight.

p.s.
You can read all about my kids at Naptime Optional.
Or you can follow along on our Arizona adventure on my 365 project blog.

Friday, July 11, 2008

look on the sunny side of life

I've been trying ALL week to come up with at least one good thing about my husband being out of town. And I finally thought of something.

With my husband out of town I get to leave my toothbrush head on the Sonicare handle all week. No need to screw it on every time I brush or take it off each time I am done. All me, all the time. Happy teeth.

5 comments:

Karen said...

How long is honey out of town? I hate it when mine travels!!! He is always reminding me that it is what supports me in the life I've become accustom. Dang him for making me weak and needing that life style almost as much as I need him. JK

orangemily said...

Wow, I have yet to experience that luxury. I've left Rich to travel, but he's never left me. And when I go the Sonicare stays home with him.

Andria said...

The teeny-tiny speck of light that is in my husband going is that every 30 days I get $250 in seperation pay. Thank you, Uncle Sam.

Anonymous said...

what is he brushing with while he is gone? What does your husband do that he is out of town?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am still getting used to this blogger business. That last post is from me so you don't get scared some psycho wants to know the inner details of your life.